Beginning to Edit Shoot #2

Today I spent editing my photos from my shoot at the beach with Alesha and Meya. This process is really long, especially in relation to this shoot, since there are so many pictures from this shoot because there were so many outfit/location changes. I got around half the pictures edited today, but I will need to do more tomorrow. The editing process for me begins by choosing and sorting through which photos I like the best, from here, I seperate the pictures into different albums depending on the outfits/locations and then I start to use www.picnik.com to edit them. Usually, I will edit a few pictures from the one outfit set and see what I like best, and from there I edit the pictures in that same outfit/location the exact same way, because I know what colour settings are needed, and how I need to edit the exposure, contrast etc. I hate pictures that look over edited so I try and avoid that, I keep them as natural as positive, especially when it comes to airbrushing, I usually just remove really obvious imperfections on the skin, but I don't do any airbrushing as I feel it makes the pictures look too 'fake'.  I save the photos at the highest quality, which means they have a large file size so i'm required to save it to an external hardrive. The editing process is long, and sometimes can be very tiring, but I really enjoy it because it lets me play around with different effects, and make my pictures look exactly how I want them to. Here is a small sneak peak of the pictures I edited today:

No comments:

Post a Comment