New Idea and Organizing the next shoot!

Today I went for a walk, and I walked into a local park to where I live, as I was walking through the park, I realised that it would actually look really lovely in some pictures, because in my eyes, its not always about the location, but its what you do with the location to make it look good with the pictures. So I believe if I use this location to my advantage, it could turn out really well in some pictures. I organized with Brooke, to do a shoot on Thursday at this park, seeing as we are on school holidays now, I'm hoping to get as many pictures done as possible, and having done Alesha and Meya's just a week ago, it's good to think I have another one soon! thats two done already for these holidays.  I want to incorporate some interesting makeup into this shoot, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment