Photoshop Curves!

Today I spent the entire day practically re-editing half of my photos with the photoshop curves that I downloaded from Julia's blog, I am in love with them, I think they really make a picture look better. It was a very time consuming day for me, but it was worth it, because I like the way some of my photos look now alot better. I started by editing the pictures of Adriana from the shoot the other day, because I hadn't even begun to edit them yet, I feel like the curves worked amazing on these pictures, mainly due to the beautiful colours that was incorporated into these photos.
Here's a Before & After shot once I had applied one of the curves:

After I had finished doing all the pictures of Adriana, I was so happy with the outcome, that I definitely wanted to test out the curves on the rest of my photos, I ended up using them for my photos of Jenna, Alesha and Meya and Brook and Phoebe. I didn't edit all the photos using curves, only selected ones that I felt looked better edited with curves rather than the way they had been previously edited. With the curves that I downloaded, in most cases they didn't work perfectly with the picture , because obviously when Julia was making them she was designing them for her own pictures, so this meant I had to adjust the curves a lot myself to make them suit my pictures.


At this point in time, I'm pretty much 100% happy with the way my photos look, I'm ready to complete designing my book so I can order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment