Shoot #5: Brooke and Phoebe at Pizzey Park

Yesterday I did my 5th photoshoot for my personal project at Pizzey Park, this has to be one of my favourite shoots I've done yet, I just thought the location and styling was really perfect and worked so well together. I wanted to do the shoot in the afternoon because that's when the light shines through the trees and creates a beautiful setting, usually I hate taking photos in the afternoon because the lighting is terrible, but this time I really wanted the sign to be at level with the trees so it could beam through, and I'm glad I did do it in the afternoon because it really turned out amazing! We started off when the sun wasn't really setting as yet, just so we could get some normal shots without the sun in the way. For this shoot, I wanted really nice, long, dressy outfits because I think it suited the surrounding. I styled Brooke in a long white maxi dress and phoebe in a cream bodice and leopard printed maxi skirt, with this outfit, I got Phoebe to use a black lace mask as a prop for some of the pictures, and I loved the way that looked in the photos, it really added that extra touch. The next outfit change was a contrast between black and white, Phoebe wore a crochet white backless dress/top with a cream skirt and Brooke wore a black bodysuit and long black maxi skirt, I loved the contrast between the two colours. I thought however it was missing something, so I decided to make Phoebe wear red lipstick for that extra pop of colour, and I love the way black, white and red go together. I took pictures of both Phoebe and Brooke together, and then some individual shots. The difficulty of this shoot was that all the trees looked the same, so it was hard to try and make the pictures look different, but I played around with angles and lighting to change it around a little bit. At this point the sun was making its way into the trees, and the lighting was perfect! So we did another outfit change, Brooke was in a black pleated skirt, white top and fur vest and floppy hat, and phoebe wore a pink top, cream skirt and oversized knit jumper. I took photo's in heaps of different angles, to work with the sun as best as possible, and I loved the outcome, these could possibly be my favourite out of all the photos I've taken, just because the way the sun came through the trees worked so perfectly. I loved this shoot, I wish we could've stayed longer and had one more outfit change, but we we're running out of time, so we had to leave.
I'm really excited to edit these pictures!
Here's some of the unedited pictures from the shoot aswell as a screenshot:






No comments:

Post a Comment