Editing for Shoot #5

Today I spent editing the pictures from my shoot with Brooke and Phoebe at Pizzey Park. I loved editing these pictures just because the lighting was so perfect in the photos and I just love the way they turned out.
I followed the same process as I do when I edit all my pictures:
  1. Sort and organize through the photos I like the best and am going to edit, and put them into a seperate folder
  2. Sort the photos into seperate albums depending on the outfit
  3. Edit a few pictures from each outfit album and see how I like it edited the best
    -Includes adjusting exposure, colours etc
    -Applying effects
    -Changing colours of things
    -Clearing imperfections on skin
    -Applying lipstick colours etc if necessary
  4. Edit the photos from each outfit nearly exactly the same, so they have the same colour tones, effects etc

No comments:

Post a Comment