Written

Today I had to decide what I was going to write in my book, obviously because its a book dedicated entirely to photographs, it doesn't require a lot of writing. But in the flap of my book I need to write something, I looked at some of the coffee table books that I owned and, usually the flaps spoke about the content of the book or the author, so I decided I'd write something very small combining both these topics, I wrote:

"Filled with images which I have taken over the past 12 months, this book is  a true INSIGHT into my love for fashion and photography. Having loved fashion since I was young and developing a interest in photography as I got older, this book aims to incorporate my love for both fashion and photography and produce beautiful images."

I thought it was simple and to the point, and gave a bit of an insight into what the book contains.
On the first page of my book I wanted to incorporate a quote, I looked through some interesting ones, but came across the following and thought it would be perfect:

“ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. – Matt Hardy

I feel like this quote relates perfectly to my book. I'm pretty much at the stage now where I can order it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment